Wednesday, May 21, 2014




Another semester put to bed, another spate of glorious perfect temperatures, and I'm running a tremendously good mood the past day or so (though I'm pretty much running on fumes because of my altered sleep schedule.)  I'm working slowly, however, on getting a mockup of the lunarium project finished off, as well as plugging away on the landscape poems (finally..)  I'm indulging in ice cream and after-work margaritas and clinging rather uneasily to the warm weather as if it will go away again as stubbornly as it came.  The library is quiet and tomblike and good for brainstorming and dreaming and thinking up new projects (flip books, collage series, new paintings, oh my.)  I also finally got my hands on a copy of Codex Seraphinianus that we ordered for the collection, so it's sitting on my desk in the back as we speak awaiting some more perusal...

No comments: