Sunday, March 23, 2014




 


We had the slightest taste of spring late this week, but I awoke to a dusting of snow this morning and an overly chilly apartment.  I've been busy righting the listing ship that AWP left me with, projects behind schedule, a slew of orders to get in the mail.  I have a number of spring season titles that are ready to make their debut, and a couple that already have (books by Min Kang, J Gay, and Amy Wright.)  I am mid way through this month's zine offering, a set of collages and the house poems and hope to have it wrapped by the end of this week.  There are big library orders almost ready to ship to Yale and Buffalo.  Contributor copies ready to go out on [carriage return] --which sold out at the conference and I had to make more.  Mostly I am just plodding along and trading my boots for shoes and watching the magnolia tree near the bus stop for any sign of bloom.  It's technically spring break this week, so my schedule will be off no doubt, wanting sleep when I have to be awake, wanting to eat at all the wrong times.



No comments: