Monday, November 11, 2013



So it happened.  The first snow and I'm not sure how I feel about it.  It was pretty for a second until I realized it was actually sticking to the ground and might stay there for a while.  It's just a dusting, but with temps in the 30's the next couple of days, it will no doubt take a while to melt.   I , of course, celebrated with some hazelnut hot chocolate (or soothed my discontent, however you look at it.)  Regardless I spent the afternoon working on some layouts for books from Jessica Ankeny and Lesley Jenike, and then some more time wading through the tangled mess that is the inbox.  Having gotten all the 2014 submission business squared away, I'll be turning next to the typewriter anthology submissions and some more wicked alice updates.  I'm also in the in the planning stages some holiday shop additions, possibly calendars and some new flasks and necklaces which will be debuting right around thanksgiving and in time for the big holiday open studio. Stay tuned...

No comments: