Saturday, February 23, 2013


So I am enjoying my three-day hooky from the world vacation and not doing anything even remotely productive (okay, I may give my windows a good washing inside and out if it's not too cold, but before the creepy spiders come back in the warm weather), but otherwise, I am sleeping, lounging, making my way through the end of True Blood season 4 and not doing much of anything productive at all.)

Response was favorable to the landscape pieces at Thursday night's opening. I always get a little hesitant to reveal things when I'm trying something new, especially art related where I have absolutely no training, like maybe I am completely over-confident and clueless. But all went well. When they come down in the spring, I will make them available in the shop (and since they are so small, no doubt very affordably if you are interested in getting your hands on one.) I'll also scan the entirety of the series, which I didn't have a chance to do before they went up.

No comments: