Thursday, June 02, 2011


It looks like we will be filling a spot in the Chicago Publisher’s Gallery tent at the big Printer’s Row Book Fair this weekend, so there is much going on in the realm of preparations. It was a little last minute since we were initially on the waiting list, but I think I can pull it off and have a good selection available on Saturday. I am also juggling that with a couple big book orders and a wholesale soap order, so I’m a busy girl, plus trying to get a couple new chaps out in the next few days (books from Rebecca Farivar and Nora Almeida). I love Printers Row though, and hopefully this year, we may be spared the rain. I was a little freaked out since I figured there was no way I could get ready for such a big event in 2 days, but then I realized even if I have 2 months, I am still running around like a chicken with my head cut off and never feel really ready for any event. I am just going to relax and go with it.

We have at least had some blissful weather the past week and I am enjoying it with all my windows in the apartment open. I am missing the first beachfront bbq this weekend because of the book fair, but there will hopefully be many, many more.

No comments: