Sunday, March 13, 2011

roadtripping



I am never really ready for vacations, always this mad rush to get thngs done that ends up being more exhausting than just keeping on working, etsy orders packed, books made, things laid out. Since I went out with coworkers on Friday, I found myself trying to pack at 3am Saturday morning to go to my parents in the morning (where we are leaving the kitties while we are gone.) I was afraid I was going to pack ridiculous and uneccessary things and forget something important. I brought along some books for the trip, also the havoc manuscript to play with. It's alot of car time and I couldn't find my crappy little mp3 player, so I might be buying another one at some point. I'll probably spend most time dozing or daydreaming or staring out at the landscape anyway.

No comments: