Wednesday, August 11, 2010

argh

I’ve been a little tightly wound the last couple of days…that pre-vacation freak out that happens everytime. I would enjoy the time off if this week before wasn’t so damn exhausting. I wind up on 2am bathroom cleaning binges, fall asleep on buses, launch impromptu website re-designs, and have moments where it feels like everything is just too much for me to handle and I’m totally in danger of unraveling. I still have a sink full of dishes to wash, a suitcase to pack, some laundry to do, books to mail out, etsy orders to fill, and of course, my color printer chooses NOW to run out of ink. I am due for a good melt-down right around Thursday, I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Honorablyfallen said...

hello there, I think you might be my soul sister. I found you on Etsy today and fell in love with your shop! its just beautiful! And now I'm looking over your blog and all your other sites.. I too am a writer and artist And will take time later this evening to go through your blog post as of right now I am working on a sweater that is trying to strangle me.. Have a lovely vacation ~ Sarahlynn honorablyfallen@yahoo.com