Friday, June 05, 2009

this weekend



Join the Chicago Tribune for the Midwest's largest literary event! This outdoor festival offers the opportunity to hear authors speak and debate their works. It also features unique booksellers, poetry readings, exhibitors, kids activities, cooking demos, wine tastings, and much more.
Hours are from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on June 6-7.

full schedule and exhibitors list here.


We'll be in Tent J on Dearborn just south of Harrison, so definitely stop by if you're out and about. We just might have a couple of new titles if I can manage to get at least a few printed tonight before my toner runs out..(that little yellow light has been flashing manaically at me the past couple of days. Otherwise, they have to wait until Monday when I'll get my new cartridge..)

No comments: