Tuesday, June 30, 2009

and your little dog, too

"Well, if you guys are so bothered by that, just wait until I put up the Dancing Girl Press page too. And I will put up a dozen pages, so many that every time someone googles Kristy Bowen they find me instead." :Cj Laity


And with that, I'm closing the comments for awhile. He'll get all riled up and will say I'm censoring him no doubt and, but, really, I'm sort of tired of it all, all the threats and harassment cluttering up my space with all that negativity, let him do it elsewhere..I have more important things to do with my time..

Meanwhile, my little sis says she has started her own hate page for me (I raised her well..) and despite that incident with the fork when she was two, she still somehow has nice things to say about me..

http://kristybowenisacunt.blogspot.com/