Wednesday, December 17, 2008

limbo (not the fun kind with the pole)

It's been a busy, busy week, and since the weather has sucked and my sinuses are still wonky, plus I am working the dreaded day shift, I am pretty much just hanging in there til Friday. We did survive the massive deluge of returns, so at least my arm isn't sore anymore from hefting art books across the desk to check them in. Otherwise there is much looking busy and really just staring at the computer and moving stuff around on my desk waiting for the weekend. I had intended to get the wicked alice issue up before I left town, but I don't think it's going to happen until after I get back, since it's a pretty hefty issue (30+ contributors.) I will, however, be getting three dgp chaps up for sale in the next day or so, and another couple laid out and ready to go when I come back on the 28th....Meanwhile I am still packing orders and folding books, wrapping presents, chasing the kittens away from the christmas tree with a squirt bottle, and eating peppermint ice cream, all whilst trying not to fall asleep....

No comments: