Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the perils of electronic media

Apparently the entire sundress.net shebang was hacked and I will now have to upload everything again to get everything back online at wicked alice. I do not know how long this will take, and when the archives will be back up and running, provided I have time to a) find the files on my computer at work and b) determine what edits I made to them after the saved versions, which tend to be alot...) I hope to get at least the last issue back online in the next couple of days. And of course this comes possibly the worst possible moment, so you might be witness to a serious meltdown in the coming week or so...or on the bright side, perhaps a fresh start entirely...

3 comments:

Juliet Blood Pudding said...

Eeek!!!

angela simione said...

That's horrible! You seem to have quite a full plate as it is. Best wishes for getting it all straightened out.

Kim Gek Lin Short said...

yikes! my condolences.