Monday, November 19, 2007

quite possibly



the most beautiful fabric/paper I've ever seen...(for all you textile and paper freaks...)

A few weeks ago I got some envelopes on etsy made with Amy Butler paper. I saw the name referenced in another listing, and since I had no idea who they were talking about, decided to google it. Damn, it's a good thing I don't really know how to sew yet or I'd be bankrupt...I did order some of the papers from an online scrapbook store, apparently a whole pad of different ones. I think Michaels carries them as well, so I will have to check when I'm out in the suburban wilds this weekend..As much as I like to make fun of the rabid scrapbooking women, they have made it much easier to get beautiful paper.

1 comment:

Talia Reed said...

I agree--gorgeous indee!