Friday, April 20, 2007

busy

but good busy.....working on the spring wicked alice and laying out Scenes from the Body. Still assembling Sugarings and designing the cover for No Isla Encanta(actually once again our poet, Khadijah Queen is also an artist, so it makes it easy, just typographical and placement stuff). A new poem at Blood Orange Review and the new issue of Columbia Poetry Review in my mailbox. Tomorrow, housecleaning and making a mock-up of what the Cornell project might look like. Sunday, a trip to the zoo and early birthday festivities (what am I, five?)

Also in the mail, my birthday Amazon order (as if I need an excuse), including Elizabeth Treadwell's Birds & Fancies, and two collections by Sarah Vap whose work I just discovered. Also, this creepy little chap from Cake Train--Dolls by Tom Whalen. Also cardstock for the next two projects.

No comments: